I want to write, but I have no time. So I am making a quick list of thoughts that I might expand when I have time!
- I hate daylight savings. Starting tomorrow, I have to drive to work in the dark again.
- At some point I will tell you all about taking high school students to compete in science events.
- I get a bad feeling in my tummy when I think about the president’s belief that the USA should use torture. It reminds me of his father, who said he believed it was possible to win a nuclear war. I wish people who say they are Christians would act like they agree with what Jesus is supposed to have advocated.
- In our back yard, there are several families of squirrels. We have gray squirrels, white squirrels, and every once in a while we get a visit from a black squirrel.
- I can’t find my planning calendar, and it’s really bugging me. I don’t know when my next haircut is supposed to be, I can’t make plans because I don’t know if I already have plans…I really wish I could find my calendar!!!
OK, that was it. Time to write a program for my course, grade some papers, and get some work done before having to go to a dance rehearsal. I’ll try to flesh out some of these tidbits when I am on Spring Break (but I have a lot of things I plan to get done during Spring Break, so I am not making any guarantees!)