- Sunday: Picnic lunch and short hike with friends I’ve known for 20 years
- Sunday-Wednesday: Visiting the science camp where I made the decision to become a teacher and where I met the man I married
- Monday-Wednesday: Kids who loved learning to program with vpython
- Thursday: Putting Grammy Wilma’s cedar chest in our bedroom
- Thursday: The usual collection of yummy fresh vegetables from the CSA
- Friday: I learned of Joss Whedon’s new internet musical comedy: Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog
- Friday: My husband acquired Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2 for XBox 360 (and hacked the pad connector so we can use our fancy Cobalt Flux dance pad with it) and we learned it contains the song Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
I’d say its been awesome, yep.
Here’s the veggies:
There are tomatoes, green beans, onions, beets, rainbow chard, zucchini, cucumbers, potatoes, romaine lettuce, a large green bell pepper, and cherries!