There are lots of good things in the world, so despite the fact that I have grades due this week (and I’m not done grading, duh) and it is cold and rainy and I keep feeling chills and my lesson plans were made all topsy-turvy for a day (it’s only Tuesday, it’s only Tuesday, deep breath), THERE ARE REASONS TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY!
1) My highly intelligent husband who blew the GMAT exam out of the water last year was accepted into the graduate program of his choice, to start this fall. And his work will pay for it! Yay! Plus he will still be earning a salary! Double Yay!
2) I discovered yummy ice-cream sandwiches at the H-mart that contain vanilla ice cream and red bean paste (yum, red bean paste!) and while I don’t have any left the photo still makes me smile because they are shaped like FISH!
3) A friend of mine from college has the most amazing Easter resurrection video on her blog today, that DEFINITELY makes me smile!
4) There is more than enough chocolate, tea, and cheese in my house to get me through this week of getting grades completed.
5) Rainbows! Rainbows are happy!
I’m sure there is more but I can’t think of what else will make me smile right now…I think it is time for some tea! And then grading!