Tonight is my last night without grading. At least, until June, approximately. I will be collecting lab reports from all four of my classes tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a big day.
In addition to all those kids handing in lab reports (I am hanging out online right now in case they have any questions to e-mail me), tomorrow is the first meeting of the Eastern Electric Vehicle Club that I will attend, having joined over the summer. I hope to learn a lot! And, tomorrow is the day Beatles Rock Band is released, along with the re-mastered re-release of the entire Beatles catalog. My husband is giddy with anticipation. I am playing Beatles on my iPod to get the songs into my head, in preparation. Oh yeah, I also have a meeting after school tomorrow and it is the day we’ll get out CSA delivery this week, since Monday was a holiday.
So what have I been doing with my “free” evening? Browsing the internet for fun links:
- Properties of cat matter at EMSL
- Amazing images of portions of Earth (via Swans on Tea)
- A recipe for cheddar-apple pie from Mac & Cheese
- Janna Levin explains the history of the universe, via Twisted Physics
- Funny reviews for milk and uranium ore available through Amazon.com